Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.05
- £13.11Trending at £15.99
- £11.44Trending at £15.05
- £10.99Trending at £16.19
- £3.60Trending at £3.66
- £6.45Trending at £7.99
- £34.79Trending at £40.07
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleInfectious Agents and Pathogenesis
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight487 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHerman Friedman,Lois J. Paradise,Mauro Bendinelli
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction and Perspectives; L.J. Paradise. Immune Defenses against Intracellular Bacterial Infections; C. Nauciel. Genetic Regulation of Host Responses to Salmonella typhimurium; S.T. Qureshi, et al. Host Resistance and Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection; J.S. Friedland. The Influence of Adrenal Steroids on Macrophage and T-Cell Function in Tuberculosis; G.A.W. Rook, R. Hernandez-Pando. Mycobacterium leprae as an Opportunistic Pathogen; J.L. Krahenbuhl, L.B. Adams. Immunology and Immunopathology of Mycobacterial Infections; T.H.M. Ottenhoff, et al. Mycobacterium avium-Complex Infections and Immunodeficienty; F.M. Collins. Pathogenesis of Legionella pneumophila Infection; P.S. Hoffman, R. Garduno. Immune Responses to Legionella; T.W. Klein, et al. The Infectious/Pathogenic Processes Driven by Listeria monocytogenes in Laboratory Mice; G. Milon, et al. Rhodococcus equi: Pathogenesis and Replication in Macrophages; P.A. Darrah, et al. Bartonella Infections in the Immunocompromised Host; A.W.O. Burgess, et al. Chlamydia trachomatis Infections; J. Schachter. Chlamydia Infection and Pneumonia; M.V. Kalayoglu, et al. Brucella Infections and Immunity; C.L. Baldwin, R.M. Roop, II. Antibiotic Treatment of Infections with Intracellular Bacteria; H. Hof. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.