Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.90Trending at £6.22
- £13.43Trending at £14.00
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £9.02Trending at £9.12
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the barriers to investing in Pakistan's private sector has been the perceptions of risk due to insecurity and corruption. This report suggests that opportunities for economic cooperation are hidden among those real risks.
- Author BiographySadika Hameed is a fellow with the Program on Crisis, Conflict, and Cooperation at CSIS.
- Author(s)Sadika Hameed
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight208 g
- Width213 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.