CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first practical reference book focusing only on common optic nerve disorders. It is written in a clear, concise style for quick reference. The author discusses diagnosis, pathophysiology, management, and prognosis of complex optic nerve disorders.
- Author(s)Jane W. Chan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date31/07/2014
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations
- Weight761 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.