Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £23.33
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.99
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on light wave technology. This two-volume set includes various types of research available in optical fiber telecommunications, light wave technology, and photonics/optoelectronics. It covers the background concepts such as SONET, coding device technology, and WOM components.
- Author BiographyThomas L. Koch has received the Distinguished Lecturer Award and the William Streifer Award for Scientific Achievement from IEEE LEOS, holds 23 patents, has authored or co-authored more than 120 journal publications and 120 conference presentations. Dr. Koch is currently Vice President of Research and Development at SDL, Inc.
- Author(s)Thomas L. Koch
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/1997
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleOptics and Photonics
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight940 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.