Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionWith more and more information being transmitted over fiber optic cables, optical filtering is becoming crucial to the smooth operation of optical communication networks. This book presents digital signal processing techniques for the design of optical filters, covering filters used in narrow band filtering and optical signal processing.
- Author BiographyCHRISTI K. MADSEN is a member of the Technical Staff of Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies. JIAN H. ZHAO is Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
- Author(s)C.K. Madsen,J.H. Zhao
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/1999
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.