All listings for this product
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £3.69Trending at £3.75
- £3.95Trending at £4.01
- £13.98Trending at £19.93
- £12.33Trending at £16.99
- £2.78Trending at £3.04
- £15.13Trending at £28.32
- £16.71Trending at £20.43
About this product
- DescriptionAn amazing collection of puzzles to leave you speechless.
- Author BiographyTim Leng is a writer and editor who has previously worked on titles such as The World's Worst Travel Destinations, and Stag Dos and Speeches, for Dog 'n' Bone. He is a qualified Bikram yoga teacher, and the author of a novella, Waiting on a Friend. In addition he edited the autobiography of the award-winning Hollywood visual effects supervisor, Ronald B. Moore. He has always been fascinated by the weird and wonderful world of optical illusions, and leapt at the chance to compile this collection.
- Author(s)Tim Leng
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDog 'n' Bone
- Content Note100 col illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width220 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.