All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.74Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers coverage of the applications of interferometry, such as measurements of length, optical testing, interference microscopy, interference spectroscopy, Fourier-transform spectroscopy, interferometric sensors, nonlinear interferometers, stellar interferometry, and studies of space-time and gravitation.
- Author BiographyProfessor P. Hariharan is a Research Fellow in the Division of Telecommunications and Industrial Physics of CSIRO in Sydney and a Visiting Professor at the University of Sydney. His main research interests are interferometry and holography. He is a Fellow of SPIE (The International Society for Optical Engineering), the Optical Society of America (OSA), the Institute of Physics, London, and the Royal Photographic Society. He was a vice-president and then the treasurer of the International Commission of Optics, as well as a director of SPIE. Honors he has received include OSA's Joseph Fraunhofer Award, the Henderson Medal of the Royal Photographic Society, the Thomas Young Medal of the Institute of Physics, London, SPIE's Dennis Gabor Award and, most recently, SPIE's highest award, the Gold Medal.
- Author(s)P. Hariharan
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2003
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.