All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the current state of optical MEMS in chemical and biomedical analysis and brings together current trends and highlights topics representing the most exciting progress in recent years in the field.
- Author BiographyHongrui Jiang is the Vilas Distinguished Achievement Professor and the Lynn H. Matthias Professor in Engineering at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, where his research interests encompass micro optical imaging systems, biological/chemical sensing, microactuators, biomimetics and bioinspiration, and functional polymer materials. He is on the editorial boards of IEEE/ASME Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Micromachines and International Journal on Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN), and has served as a technical program committee member and session chair on several many international conferences on these topics. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Physics, the Royal Society of Chemistry, and the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering (AIMBE).
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMaterials, Circuits and Devices
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Paginationxv, 448
- Edited byHongrui Jiang
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.