All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the fascinating world of plasmonics and physics at the nanoscale, with a focus on simulations and the theoretical aspects of optics and nanotechnology.
- Author BiographyMag. Dr. Andreas Trugler Institut fur Physik, Fachbereich Theoretische Physik Karl-Franzens-Universitat Graz
- Author(s)Andreas Trugler
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Number232
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note40 Tables, color; 98 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 217 p. 100 illus., 98 illus. in color.
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.