All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the concepts of classical optics, the author summarises the properties of modern laser sources in detail. Several examples from the scope of modern research are provided to emphasize the relevance of optics in current developments within science and technology.
- Author BiographyDieter Meschede was born in Lathen/Ems, Germany, in 1954. From his early days on he liked to wander through the world and has thus studied physics in several places including Hannover, Cologne, Boulder, and Munich. He has been professor of experimental physics since 1990. Professor Meschede is now based at the University of Bonn, Germany, where his current scientific interests concentrate on light-matter interactions at the most elementary level, i.e. with single atoms and single photons.
- Author(s)Dieter Meschede
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication02/01/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd revised and enlarged ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.