All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionDedicated to Henry P. Wynn, this edited volume reflects his broad range of research interests, focusing in particular on the applications of optimal design theory in optimization and statistics. Chapters survey the existing literature and contain new material.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; 23 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 224 p. 23 illus.
- Weight532 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnatoly A. Zhigljavsky,Luc Pronzato
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.