Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an increasing need to rein in the cost of scientific study without sacrificing accuracy in statistical inference. Optimal design is the judicious allocation of resources to achieve the objectives of studies using minimal cost via careful statistical planning.
- Author BiographyMartijn P.F. Berger, Department of Methodology and Statistics, University of Maastricht, the Netherlands, and Weng Kee Wong, Department of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, UCLA, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2005
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMartijn P. F. Berger,Weng-Kee Wong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.