All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.62
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.94Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a survey of the literature on the New Keynesian approach to optimal monetary policy in the context of the earlier literature. This book emphasizes the relationship between policy decisions and the information set available to the policymaker. It is suitable for graduate and undergraduate students in macroeconomic and monetary economics.
- Author BiographyRichard T. Froyen, Professor of Economics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, US and Alfred V. Guender, Associate Professor, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Author(s)Alfred V. Guender,Richard T. Froyen
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.