All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.57Trending at £11.88
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £14.22Trending at £16.58
- £7.85Trending at £9.89
About this product
- DescriptionIntended as a textbook and research monograph, it connects optimal tax theory to tax policy and comments on the policy recommendations of the Mirrlees Review.
- Author BiographyMatti Tuomala is Professor at University of Tampere, Finland. Being a student of Nobel-prize winner James Mirrlees, Matti Tuomala has devoted large parts of his academic career to extending the Mirrlees (1971) framework of optimal non-linear income taxation. He published a book on this topic in 1990 entitled Optimal Income Tax and Redistribution (OUP). This new book provides a thorough and detailed summary of the academic work that he and many others have conducted over the last 25 years.
- Author(s)Matti Tuomala
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFigures and Tables
- Weight1140 g
- Width201 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.