All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to criticize the fact that profitability measures derived from capital market models such as the Sharpe ratio and the reward-to-VaR ratio are proposed for loan portfolios, although it is not proven whether their risk-return trade-offs are optimal for banks.
- Author(s)Jochen Kuhn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/08/2006
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number578
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; IX, 152 p.
- Weight530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.