Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is concerned with statistical procedures where the data are collected in sequentially designed groups which retain the possibility of early stopping and remove some of the disadvantages of one-at-a-time sampling. In particular methods for computing characteristics are developed and implemented.
- Author(s)Norbert Schmitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/1992
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number79
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight352 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.