Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to optimization through the use of illustrations and applications. This book focuses on analytically solving optimization problems with a finite number of continuous variables. It also provides introductions to classical and modern numerical methods of optimization and to dynamic optimization.
- Author BiographyJan Brinkhuis is Associate Professor of Finance and Mathematical Methods and Techniques at the Econometric Institute of Erasmus University, Rotterdam. Vladimir Tikhomirov holds the Chair of Optimal Control in the Department of Mechanics and Mathematics at the Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- Author(s)Jan Brinkhuis,Vladimir M. Tikhomirov
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2005
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Applied Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note106 line illus.
- Weight1106 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.