Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionOptimization and optimal control have numerous applications in various disciplines and research in these areas is accelerating at a rapid pace. Optimization and Optimal Control: Theory and Applications brings together the latest developments in these areas of research as well as presents applications of these results to a wide range of real-world problems.
- Author BiographyProf. Pardalos is a distinguished Springer author and recognized throughout the world as a first rate mathematician. Prof. Rentsen has an extensive CV and list of publications, and he has organized the first and second International Conference for Optimization and Optimal Control (2002, 2007) in Mongolia. (We might be able to possibly do a bulk sale for his book for the 3rd international conference.) Pardalos, Tseveendorj, Enkhbat have edited a volume together before with World Scientific. Optimization and Optimal Control (World Scientific, 978-9812385970, $106, 2003) Prof. Chinchuluun has recently helped Pardalos with another optimization edited volume which will be available in 2008.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 Tables, black and white; XIV, 510 p.
- Weight795 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAltannar Chinchuluun,Ider Tseveendorj,Panos M. Pardalos,Rentsen Enkhbat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.