CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the developments that have taken place in the field of nondifferentiable nonconvex optimization. This title includes the formulation of optimality conditions using different kinds of generalized derivatives for set-valued mappings, the opening of new applications, and the elaboration of new solution algorithms.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/07/2006
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPorfiria Raskolnikova,Stephan Dempe,Vyacheslav Kalashnikov
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.