Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL) is one of the most dynamic areas of research in the field of higher education today. Optimizing Teaching and Learning will serve as a guide for anyone who is interested in improving their teaching, improving the learning of their students, and contributing to the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Author BiographyRegan A. R. Gurung is Chair of Human Development at the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay. He has served for many years on the campus Faculty Development Committee and has also been Chair of the same. He is currently campus representative for a CASTL Leadership Site, and is a member of a national taskforce for the scholarship of teaching and learning. He is author of Health Psychology: A Cultural Approach (2006). Beth M. Schwartz is Professor of Psychology at Randolph College. She is founding director of the Faculty Development Center on her campus. In February 2006, she received the APLS (American Psychology and Law Society) Outstanding Teaching and Mentoring Award.
- Author(s)Beth M. Schwartz,Regan A. R. Gurung
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.