All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.03
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.28
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book arises from a workshop organized by the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists entitled Optimizing the Drug-Like Properties of Leads in Drug Discovery, which took place in Parsippany, NJ in September 2004. The workshop focused on the optimization of the drug-like properties of leads in drug discovery.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBiotechnology: Pharmaceutical Aspects
- Series Part/Volume NumberIV
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 512 p. 190 illus., 39 illus. in color.
- Weight1167 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDhrien R. Thakker,Edward H. Kerns,James L. Stevens,Michael J. Hageman,Ronald T. Borchardt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.