All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines how academia and real-world practice have come together with common respect and focus for theory and practice. It provides a unifying approach in the calculation of all derivatives - not just futures.
- Author BiographyJohn Hull lectures at the Joseph L. Rotman School of Management from the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)John Hull
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson Education (US)
- Out-of-print date17/06/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.