CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the impact of trade policy reform on the fortunes of the Asia Pacific region.
- Author BiographyWill Martin is Lead Economist of the Development Research Group at the World Bank, Washington DC. Mari Pangestu is Director of the Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTrade and Development
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 33 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMari Pangestu,Will Martin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.