Optoelectronic Devices: Design, Modeling, and Simulation by Xun Li (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £47.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionGet hands-on experience of optoelectronic device design and simulation using numerical methods.
- Author BiographyXun Li is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at McMaster University, Hamilton. Since receiving his Ph.D. from Beijing Jiaotong University in 1988, he has authored and co-authored over 160 technical papers and co-founded Apollo Photonics, Inc., developing one of the company's major software products, 'Advanced Laser Diode Simulator'. He is a Member of the OSA and SPIE, and a Senior Member of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Xun Li
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight860 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.