Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its second edition, this textbook offers an up-to-date and in-depth introduction to the principles and applications of optoelectronic devices and systems. The text gives a detailed description of optical fibre waveguides, optical fibre cables and their characteristics, manufacturing process and drawing of optical fibres.
- Author BiographyS.C. Gupta, (Ph.D. in Quantum Electronics from the University of Delhi, India), is Director, Northern India Engineering College, Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, India. He completed his post-doctoral assignment in opto-electronics from the University of Hull (UK). He is a recipient of several national and international awards for his significant contribution in different areas of research. His areas of specialization include quantum electronics, nonlinear optics, optical fiber communication, laser application in biomedical engineering, defence electronics, and broadband optical communication. He has published more than 62 research papers in internationally reputed journals. He has organized conferences at national as well as international level. He has edited six book on Broadband Communication, VLSI, Embedded Technology, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Post Recession Era, and Automation in Manufacturing Technology.
- Author(s)S. C. Gupta
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.