Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight633 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRiccardo Pratesi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsMINIATURE LASER SOURCE TECHNOLOGY: Properties of High Power Semiconductor Lasers (D.F. Welch). DiodePumped Miniature Solid State Lasers (R. Pratesi). LIGHTTISUE INTERACTIONS AND OPTICS OF TISSUES: Biophysical Bases of LaserTissue Interactions (J.L. Boulnois). Optical and Thermal Modeling of Tissues: Dosimetry (M.J.C. van Gemert et al.). DIAGNOSTIC TECHNIQUES: Holography in Medical Diagnostics (G. von Bally). Laser Reflectance Spectroscopy of tissue (B. Wilson et al.). Monitoring and Imaging of Tissue Blood Flow by Coherent Light Scattering (G.E. Nilsson et al.). Transillumination Imaging (P.C. Jackson et al.). THERAPEUTIC TECHNIQUES: Lamps: Ultraviolet Radiation Lamps for the Phototherapy of Psoriasis (B.L. Diffey). Phototherapy and Photochemotherapy of Psoriasis (T.B. Fitzpatrick). Light Therapy for Neonatal Jaundice (J.F. Ennever). The Hazards of Cosmetic Tanning with UVA Radiation (A.R. Young). Lasers: The Role of Neodymium Yttrium Aluminum Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser in Medicine (H. Barr et al.). Diode Laser Photocoagulation in Opthamology (R. Brancato et al.). FUTURE DIRECTIONS: Initial Applications and Potential of Miniature Lasers in Medicine (R. Pratesi). Future Trends in Laser Medicine (J.A. Parrish). 8 additional articles. Index of Contributors. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.