CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £17.42
- £26.62Trending at £27.30
- £23.56Trending at £26.07
- £19.99Trending at £24.09
- £23.85Trending at £31.88
- £17.29Trending at £27.93
- £23.26Trending at £31.90
About this product
- DescriptionGet started on your road to being an expert Oracle DBA. This cost-efficient, high-quality, and self-paced learning solution will provide readers with the necessary basics to get them up & running on Oracle.
- Author BiographyMichael S. Abbey (Ottawa, CN) has been using Oracle for 15 years, has coauthored seven books for Oracle Press, and has given presentations on Oracle throughout North America and Europe. Michael leads the Pythian Group's dbaSource team in Ottawa, Canada, which provides Internet-based Oracle DBA support. Michael has been a volunteer in Oracle user groups, facilitating delivery of IOUG-A's IOUG-A Live! from 1997 to 2000. Michael J. Corey (Newton, MA) is currently CTO with OneWarranty.com. Prior to this, he was the CEO of Database Technologies, Inc. which was the first consulting company in the eastern US to specialize in RDBMS'. Michael has been working with Oracle since Version 3 and is an active member of various Oracle user communities. In addition to his membership in the Northeast Oracle Users Group, he is a founding member of the ECO conference and has served as president of the International Oracle Users Group-Americas (IOUG-A). Ian Abramson (Toronto, CN) is CTO of Data Warehousing for Data Visions Incorporated, in Toronto, Canada. Ian has 14 years of experience as an Oracle architect, designer, developer, and DBA; he has focused on data warehousing for the past five. As the director of educational programming for the IOUG-A, he has created top-notch educational programs for the Oracle user community. Ian presents at Oracle conferences worldwide and is a faculty member of the IOUG-A University Master Class program.
- Author(s)Ian Abramson,Michael Abbey,Michael J. Corey
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOracle Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.