All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide explains how to implement the planning, engineering, pricing, order fulfillment, and inventory management components of Oracle Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Author BiographyBastin Gerald (Fremont, CA) has 7 years' experience encompassing all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. Currently he's working on the designs of various features for Oracle Product Development Exchange (OPDX), Oracle's new product to enable design collaboration over the Web. Prior to OPDX, Gerald worked on the development of Oracle Warehouse Management System and as an implementation consultant with Oracle Consulting. Nigel King (Redwood Shores, CA) has worked at Oracle as Director of Design and Architecture Supply Chain Apps since 1997. He is a current chairman of the Oracle Architecture Review Group, the Cross Product Suite forum for Applications Architects, which brings together Financials, Manufacturing, Distribution, CRM and Applications Technology to provide solutions for functional problems that cross product family boundries. King was also an Oracle Board Member for the Open Applications Group. Dan Natchek (Brookfiled, WI) has been working with manufacturing systems for more than 20 years. With the Oracle Corporation since 1992, he was the first manufacturing instructor hired by Oracle Education. He developed, then delivered, the Technical Foundation class for the Oracle Manufacturing applications, and has participated in documentation and curriculum reviews.
- Author(s)Bastin Gerald,Dan Natchek,Nigel King
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleOracle Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note350 illustrations
- Weight1487 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.