Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionBuild a robust grid computing infrastructure with guidance from an Oracle expert who developed and taught the Grid Control Deep Dive class to Oracle Consulting.
- Author BiographyMichael New is an Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) DBA and senior information systems architect with 17 years of experience in the software industry. After receiving his B.S. from M.I.T. in Aeronautics and Astronautics, he worked for six years as a software engineer, principally on the GPS satellite program at Rockwell. For the past 11 years, Michael has worked as an Oracle core and Oracle Applications DBA. He began as a full-time DBA, moved into consulting with an Oracle partner, then served as a Technical Manager for Oracle Consulting before launching his own firm, New DB Solutions. Michael has implemented the full array of Oracle products for clients in many industries, including the Oracle E-Business Suite, RAC, Data Guard, RMAN, Application Server, and Grid Control (in which he is a recognized authority). Michael has authored several white papers on database administration, has been a presenter at Oracle OpenWorld, and was a technical editor for a McGraw-Hill Professional book on Oracle Database 10g. Michael lives in New York City with his five-year-old daughter, Leah. You can reach him at Michael@ NewDBsolutions.com or through his company's web site, www.NewDBsolutions.com.
- Author(s)Michael New
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOracle Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1300 g
- Width182 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.