All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £36.98Trending at £37.70
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis Oracle Press guide shows how to implement a cloud-based management system and maintain on-demand access to critical services with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c.
- Author BiographyMichael New is the author of Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control Implementation Guide. In addition to implementing and maintaining Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control in numerous independent consulting assignments, Michael took on many Grid Control responsibilities when working for Oracle Consulting. He developed and taught an Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control Deep Dive class offered internally to fellow Oracle consultants twice per quarter. Michael was one of five core members of the GRID Center of Expertise (COE) run by Oracle North American Consulting (NAC). Edward Whalen has written several books for Oracle Press, including Oracle VM Implementation and Administration Guide. He has taught classes on Grid Control and has deployed the product in a number of different application environments. Matthew Burke is director of a group focusing on remote database administration: implementation, monitoring, backup and recovery, tuning, and high availability (Implicit Technical Solutions, Remote Management Services: http://www.implicit-its.com). The group is currently servicing the needs of numerous clients in both domestic and international locations. He is recognized within the firm as a technical leader in the areas of Real Application Clusters, Parallel Query, and Replication. Matthew Burke has over two decades of Oracle database administration and development experience. He specializes as an oracle Application DBA in managing all technical aspects of the Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Author(s)Edward Whalen,Matthew Burke,Michael New
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1059 g
- Width211 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.