All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £36.98Trending at £37.70
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
About this product
- DescriptionOracle Exadata Survival Guide is a hands-on guide for busy Oracle database administrators who are migrating their skill sets to Oracle's Exadata database appliance.
- Author BiographyDavid Fitzjarrell is a Senior Oracle Database Administrator living in the Denver/Boulder area of Colorado. He has over 23 years experience in various industries, and is currently working with Exadata in a large-scale, OLTP and ERP retail environment. He started with Oracle Version 6.0, and has worked with almost every release since, concentrating on the areas of physical administration and performance tuning. David is the Social Media Director for the Rocky Mountain Oracle Users Group, contributes monthly articles for databasejournal.com, participates in various Oracle forums and newsgroups and writes an Oracle-centric blog at http://dfitzjarrell.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)David Fitzjarrell,Mary Spence
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note17 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 284 p. 17 illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.