Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.08+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook contains extensive exercises to test PL/SQL developers' language skills and help them become better programmers. It features beginner, intermediate, and advanced exercises that cover the major features of the PL/SQL language and the use of Java and the Web via PL/SQL.
- Author BiographySteven Feuerstein is considered one of the world's leading experts on the Oracle PL/SQL language. He is the author or coauthor of Oracle PL/SQL Programming, Oracle PL/SQL Programming Guide to Oracle8i Features, Oracle Built-in Packages, Advanced Oracle PL/SQL Programming with Packages, and several pocket reference books (all from O'Reilly & Associates). Steven has been developing software since 1980 and worked for Oracle Corporation from 1987 to 1992. As Chief Technology Officer of RevealNet, Inc., he has designed several products for PL/SQL developers, including the PL/SQL Knowledge Base, PL/Vision, and PL/Generator. Steven hosts RevealNet's PL/SQL Pipeline, an online community for PL/SQL developers (http://www.revealnet.com/plsql-pipeline). When it comes to training and consulting, Steven is president of PL/Solutions (http://www.plsolutions.com). As if that weren't enough, Steven is also StarCoach (a.k.a. Chief Technology Counsel) at Starbelly.com. Home is where your home is, and Steven makes his in Rogers Park, Illinois, where he shares an over-sized Georgian with his wife, Veva, his youngest son, Eli, two cats (Sister Itsacat and Moshe Jacobawitz), and Mercury, a Congo Red African Gray parrot. His older son, Chris, is busy making music and creating art nearby. Steven is a member of the Board of Directors of the Crossroads Fund, which provides grants to organizations in Chicago working for social change. You can reach Steven via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, or experience the online version of Steven at http://www.StevenFeuerstein.com. Andrew Odewahn is an Oracle application developer and consultant who lives in Davis Square in Somerville, Massachusetts. He is the author of O'Reilly's Oracle Web Applications: PL/SQL Developer's Introduction. He has a degree in computer science from the University of Alabama, where he was a fellow in the Computer-Based Honors Program. He has presented at the East Coast Oracle Developers (ECO) Conference and other Oracle events. He and his wife love the outdoors and, during the spring and summer of 1999, hiked the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine.
- Author(s)Steven Feuerstein
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication08/10/1999
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.