All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated Oracle Press bestseller, covering Oracle Database 11g Release 2 RMAN.
- Author BiographyMatthew Hart works in Emerging Technologies and Platform at Avaya Global Services. Previously, he was principal support engineer at Oracle Corporation. He is the coauthor of several Oracle Press titles. Robert G. Freeman is a principal DBA and Team Manager at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He is the author of several books, including Oracle Database 11g New Features.
- Author(s)Matthew Hart,Robert G. Freeman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOracle Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1167 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.