All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the developments that have occurred in the practice of oral history since digital audio and video became viable, this book explores various groundbreaking projects in the history of digital oral history, distilling the insights of pioneers in the field and applying them to the constantly changing electronic landscape of today.
- Author BiographyWilliam Schneider, University of Alaska Fairbanks, USA Sherna Berger Gluck, California State University Long Beach, USA Charles Hardy III, West Chester University, USA Gerald Zahavi, SUNY Albany, USA Marjorie McLellan, Wright State University, USA Tom Ikeda, Densho Project, USA Dean Rehberger, Michigan State University, USA Elinor Maze, Baylor University, USA Stephen Sloan, Baylor University, USA
- Author(s)Douglas A. Boyd,Mary A. Larson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Oral History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVII, 205 p.
- Weight350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.