Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionWithout early detection, oral cancer is deadly. Protect your patients by applying the latest clinical interventions. Rates of new oral cancer cases continue to increase and mortality rates remain alarmingly high.
- Author BiographyPeter Thomson is Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Newcastle University and Honorary Consultant in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. In recognition of his research into oral cancer & precancer, he has been awarded both a Hunterian Professorship from the Royal College of Surgeons of England & a King James IV Professorship from the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPeter Thomson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.