Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionDespite its written literature, ancient Greece was in many ways an oral society. This is the first major attempt to study the implications of this view.
- Author(s)Rosalind Thomas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/1989
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Oral and Literate Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.