CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the theory of orbifolds from a modern perspective, providing a detailed description of the Chen-Ruan cohomology.
- Author BiographyAlejandro Adem is Professor of Mathematics at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver. Johann Leida was a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin where he obtained his PhD in 2006 with a thesis on the homotopy theory of orbifolds. Yongbin Ruan is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- Author(s)Alejandro Adem,Johann Leida,Yongbin Ruan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2007
- Series TitleCambridge Tracts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 171
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.