Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.51Trending at £8.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
- £36.66Trending at £52.99
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £4.59Trending at £4.66
- £14.89Trending at £23.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an Orchestra model that attempts to articulate technology, organizations and people. It examines technological and philosophical concepts that managers, technicians and all those interested in the design of artifacts need to consider.
- Author BiographyDr. Guy Andre Boy is a University Professor at Florida Institute of Technology (FIT) where he is also the Director of the Human-Centered Design Institute (HCDi), Chief Scientist for Human-Centered Design at NASA Kennedy Space Center, Senior Research Scientist of the Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition (IHMC). Fellow of the Air and Space Academy, Former President and CEO of the European Institute of Cognitive Sciences and Engineering (EURISCO International) and Co-Founder of the Ecole Nationale Superieure de Cognitique (Institut de Cognitique), Bordeaux, France. Involved in the development of human-centered design (HCD) and cognitive engineering for more than 30 years, he worked in both research and industry with major companies (including aerospace, automobile, defense, telecommunication, energy and software), large public organizations, and international bodies, to advise on both strategic and operational issues related to life-critical systems, risk management, advanced automation, human-computer interaction, artificial intelligence and knowledge management.
- Author(s)Guy Andre Boy
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; XVI, 212 p.
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.