All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1993 Eric Hansen led an expedition through the steaming jungles of Borneo to find the world's rarest orchid. Five years later he was still on the trail of the true story behind one of the world's strangest plants and humanity's oddest obsessions.
- Author BiographyEric Hansen, a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, has travelled extensively in Asia and the Middle East. He has worked as a fisherman, a wild dog hunter, and a barber in Mother Teresa's centre in Calcutta. He was once shipwrecked for two weeks on an uninhabited Red Sea island and has been imprisoned in Israel, the Yemen and Afghanistan for travelling without permission. He now lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Eric Hansen
- PublisherMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2000
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/07/2007
- Content Noteb&w line illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width144 mm
- Height223 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.