Consider these sponsored items
- £32.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis richly-illustrated guide covers the identification, biology and conservation of British and Irish orchids. Only recently has it become possible to publish locations for almost all species. For the first time, this book includes a detailed site guide, covering the best places to see orchids in Britain.
- Author BiographyAnne Harrap is a botanist with a Masters in Ecology. Simon Harrap is an ornithologist and naturalist with an indepth knowledge of British nature and is the author of several books. He has seen and photographed virtually every British orchid.
- Author(s)Anne Harrap,Simon Harrap
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note370+ colour photos
- Weight1047 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £20.95Trending at £25.89
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.