CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionAnthony de Jasay's work has been influential, describing both a theoretical philosophical model for a stateless, liberal, free market order and offering analysis of and solutions to many of the technical economic problems associated with such a vision of society. This book offers a tribute to Anthony and his work in a series of essays.
- Author BiographyHardy Bouillon is Head of Academic Affairs at the Centre for the New Europe, Belgium. Hartmut Kliemt is Professor of Philosophy and Economics at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Author(s)Hartmut Kliemt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 8 b&w illustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHardy Bouillon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.