CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other texts on differential equations, this one provides an early presentation of the Laplace transform before deploying it in the motivation and development of many of the differential equation concepts for which it is particularly well suited.
- Author BiographyWilliam A. Adkins and Mark G. Davidson are currently professors of mathematics at Louisiana State University.
- Author(s)Mark G. Davidson,William A. Adkins
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2012
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note121 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1229 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.