All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other texts on differential equations, this one provides an early presentation of the Laplace transform before deploying it in the motivation and development of many of the differential equation concepts for which it is particularly well suited.
- Author BiographyWilliam A. Adkins and Mark G. Davidson are currently professors of mathematics at Louisiana State University.
- Author(s)Mark G. Davidson,William A. Adkins
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note121 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1382 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.