Consider these sponsored items
- £30.07Free postage
- £22.39Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how popular media and culture provided ordinary Egyptians with a framework to construct and negotiate a modern national identity.
- Author BiographyZiad Fahmy is Assistant Professor of Modern Middle East History at Cornell University.
- Author(s)Ziad Fahmy
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2011
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.