Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/1982
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number964
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXX, 728 p.
- Weight2270 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byB. D. Sleeman,W. N. Everitt
- Edition Statement1982 ed.
- Table Of ContentsOn the asymptotic behaviour of the Titchmarsh-Weyl m-coefficient and the spectral function for scalar second-order differential expressions.- Some limit circle eigenvalue problems and asymptotic formulae for eigenvalues.- Integral inequalities and exponential convergence of solutions of differential equations with bounded delay.- Bifurcation of periodic travelling waves for a reaction-diffusion system.- The Dirac equation with an anomalous magnetic moment II.- Periodic solutions of a class of Hamiltonian systems.- Multiparameter problems: The last decade.- An approach to the dirichlet index for operators satisfying minimal conditions.- Nonlinear neutral functional differential equations in product spaces.- A connection formula for the Second Painleve Transcendent.- The inverse scattering problem for acoustic waves.- On the Hukuhara-Kneser property for some cauchy problems in locally convex topological vector spaces.- Essential self-adjointness and self-adjointness for Generalized Schrodinger Operators.- Asymptotic theory for a critical class of fourth-order differential equations.- Oscillation and nonoscillation theorems for some non-linear ordinary differential equations.- Entropy numbers, s-numbers and eigenvalues.- The singular perturbation approach to flame theory with chain and competing reactions.- On the singular values of non-self-adjoint operators of Schrodinger type.- Optimal control of systems governed by elliptic operator of infinite order.- Comparison principles for some fourth order elliptic problems.- Weak solutions of integrodifferential equations and applications.- Titchmarsh's ?-dependent boundary conditions for Hamiltonian systems.- Exterior boundary value problems for perturbed equations of elliptic type.- Linear transport theory and an indefinite Sturm-Liouville problem.- Non-normalizable eigenfunction expansions for ordinary differential operators.- Some aspects and recent developments in linear control theory.- Eigenvalue problems and the Riemann zeta-function.- Superposition principles and pointwise evaluation of Sturm-Liouville eigenfunction expansions.- Qualitative theory of hyperbolic characteristic initial value problems.- Applications of a comparison theorem for quasi-accretive operators in a hilbert space.- A singular sixth order differential equation with orthogonal polynomial eigenfunctions.- On the asymptotics of some volterra equations with locally finite measures and large perturbations.- Periodic oscillations of forced pendulum-like equations.- A simple layer potential method for three-dimensional eddy current problems.- Index laws for some ordinary differential operators.- Converse initial value problems for a class of heat equations.- Higher order inverse eigenvalue problems.- Indefinite Sturm-Liouville problems.- The infinitesimal generator of a stochastic functional differential equation.- On solutions to the initial-boundary problem for perturbed porous medium equation.- A survey of global properties of linear differential equations of the n-th order.- Strongly nonlinear evolution variational inequalities.- A further result on the essential spectrum of linear 2nth order differential expressions with complex coefficients.- On error bounds for nonstationary spectral Navier-Stokes approximations.- Sectorial second order differential operators.- Spectral mapping theorems for dissipative C0-semigroup generators.- Some preliminary results on periodic solutions of matrix riccati equations.- Solitary and travelling waves in a rod.- Investigations in the theory of partial differential equations of infinite order.- Well-posed boundary problems for hamiltonian systems of limit point or limit circle type.- On uniform asymptotic expansion of a class of integral transforms.- On a new numerical method for a new class of nonlinear partial differential equations arising in nonspherical geometrical optics.- Local existence theorems for ordinary differential equations of fractional order.- Application of
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.