About this product
- DescriptionA regional street atlas for Birmingham and the West Midlands. The colour mapping is prepared by the Ordnance Survey and offers coverage of all urban and rural areas. The mapping is at the standard scale of 3.5 inches to one mile and is complete with postcode boundaries on the maps.
- Author(s)George Philip & Son
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/10/1998
- GenreStreet Maps & City Plans
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip's OS Publications
- Out-of-print date11/11/2011
- Content Notemaps
- Weight819 g
- Width193 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Map Scale1m-3.5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.