CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive collection of Oregon's odd, wacky, and most offbeat people, places, and things, for Beaver State residents and anyone else who enjoys local humor and trivia with a twist.
- Author BiographyHarriet Baskas is a writer and an award-winning radio producer. She reviews airports for Expedia.com and is a regular travel columnist for USATODAY.com, writing about airports and travel etiquette. She is the author of Stuck at the Airport (2001, Fireside/Simon & Schuster) as well as numerous books on travel in the Pacific Northwest, where she makes her home in Seattle, Washintgon. A regular contributor to National Public Radio, reporting most often on museums and unusual collections, Baskas is currently finishing up a twenty-six-part series, The Hidden Treasures Radio Project, all about objects and collections in museums that the public rarely gets to see.
- Author(s)Harriet Baskas
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/01/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCuriosities Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.