Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStudies in Soviet Science (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight504 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byL. D. Liozner
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1974
- Table Of ContentsI. Effect of the Quantity of Tissue Removed on Regeneration of Organs.- II. Age and Regenerative Capacity.- III. The Endocrine Regulation of Regeneration.- IV. The Tissue-Specific Regulation of Reparative Growth.- V. The Lymphoid Tissue and Organ Regeneration.- VI. Stimulation of Regeneration.- VII. Effect of Transplantation and Ischemia on Regeneration.- VIII. The Effect of Function on Regeneration.- IX. Regeneration under Pathological Conditions.- X. Regeneration and Irradiation.- Conclusion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.