CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Series TitleBasic Life Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1326 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byRobert G. Langenbach
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsThe Nature of Organ Specificity in Chemical Carcinogenesis.- Species Differences in Response to Aromatic Amines.- Aflatoxin B1: Correlations of Patterns of Metabolism and DNA Modification with Biological Effects.- Species Specificity in Nitrosamine Carcinogenesis.- Organ Specificity and Interspecies Differences in Carcinogenesis by Metabolism-Independent Alkylating Agents.- Organ and Species Specificity in Nickel Subsulfide Carcinogenesis.- Chemical Carcinogenesis Studies in Nonhuman Primates.- Organ Specificity and Tumor Promotion.- Skin Tumor Promotion: A Comparative Study of Several Stocks and Strains of Mice.- The Role of Phorbol Ester Receptor Binding in Response to Promoters by Mouse and Human Cells.- Tissue and Species Specificity for Phorbol Ester Receptors.- Liver as a Model System for Analyzing Mechanisms of Tumor Initiation and Promotion.- Promotion of Urinary Bladder Carcinogenesis.- Species and Organ Differences in the Biotransformation of Chemical Carcinogens.- Species Heterogeneity in the Metabolic Processing of Benzo[a]pyrene.- Endocrine Regulation of Xenobiotic Conjugation Enzymes.- Multiple Effects and Metabolism of ?-Naphthoflavone in Induced and Uninduced Hepatic Microsomes.- Species Differences in the Activation of Benzo[a]pyrene in the Tracheal Epithelium of Rats and Hamsters.- Subcellular Metabolic Activation Systems: Their Utility and Limitations in Predicting Organ and Species Specific Carcinogenesis of Chemicals.- Cell-Mediated Mutagenesis, an Approach to Studying Organ Specificity of Chemical Carcinogens.- The Activation of Carcinogens by Mammary Cells: Inter-Organ and Intra-Organ Specificity.- Studies on the Mode of Action of Chemical Carcinogens in Cultured Mammalian Cells.- Comparison of the Sensitivity of Rodent and Human Cells to Chemical Carcinogens Using Viral Transformation, DNA Damage, and Cytotoxicity Assays.- Tissue-Specific Sister Chromatid Exchange Analyses in Mutagen-Carcinogen Exposed Animals.- Metabolism of Chemical Carcinogens by Tracheobronchial Tissues.- Introduction: DNA Damage and Repair.- DNA Modification and Repair In Vivo: Towards a Biochemical Basis of Organ-Specific Carcinogenesis by Methylating Agents.- Modification of DNA Repair Processes Induced by Nitrosamines.- Repair of Alkylated DNA Cell Extracts from Various Organs and Species.- Time-Dependent Differences in the Benzo[a]pyrene-DNA Adducts Present in Cell Cultures from Different Species.- DNA Binding as a Probe for Metabolic Activation in Various Systems.- Cell Specificity in DNA Damage and Repair.- DNA Adduct Formation and Removal in N-Acetoxy-2-acetylaminofluorene-Exposed Cells and in Organs from Rats Fed 2-Acetylaminofluorene.- Trans-Species and Trans-Tissue Extrapolation of Carcinogenicity Assays.- Carcinogenic Risk Assessment - The Consequences of Believing Models.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.