CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author(s)Kimberly Etingoff
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Organic Agricultural Results Compared with Conventional Agriculture Evaluating the Sustainability of a Small-Scale Low-Input Organic Vegetable Supply System in the United Kingdom; Mads V. Markussen, Michal Kulak, Laurence G. Smith, Thomas Nemecek, and Hanne Ostergard Soil Organisms in Organic and Conventional Cropping Systems; Wagner Bettiol, Raquel Ghini, Jose Abrahao Haddad Galvao, Marcos Antonio Vieira Ligo, and Jeferson Luiz de Carvalho Mineiro Localizing the Nitrogen Imprint of the Paris Food Supply: The Potential of Organic Farming and Changes in Human Diet; G. Billen, J. Garnier, V. Thieu, M. Silvestre, S. Barles, and P. Chatzimpiros Comparative Growth Analysis of Callistephus Chinensis L. Using Vermicompost and Chemical Fertilizer; Dulal Chandra Das Comparison of the Farming System and Carbon Sequestration between Conventional and Organic Rice Production in West Java, Indonesia; Masakazu Komatsuzaki and M. Faiz Syuaib Part II: Biofertilizers Residual Influence of Organic Materials, Crop Residues, and Biofertilizers on Performance of Succeeding Mung Bean in an Organic Rice-Based Cropping System; Mohammadreza Davari, Shri Niwas Sharma, and Mohammad Mirzakhani Evaluation of Biofertilizers in Irrigated Rice: Effects on Grain Yield at Different Fertilizer Rate; Nino Paul Meynard Banayo, Pompe C. Sta. Cruz, Edna A. Aguilar, Rodrigo B. Badayos, and Stephan M. Haefele Effects of Fertilizer and Plant Density on Yield and Quality of Anise (Pimpinella Anisum L.); Mahdi Faravani, Behjat Salari, Mostafa Heidari, Mohammad Taghi Kashki, and Barat Ali Gholami Microbial Diversity of Vermicompost Bacteria that Exhibit Useful Agricultural Traits and Waste Management Potential; Jayakumar Pathma and Natarajan Sakthivel Part III: Plant Cultivars in Organic Agriculture Characteristics Important for Organic Breeding of Vegetable Crops; Jasmina Zdravkovic, Nenad Pavlovic, Zdenka Girek, Milan Zdravkovic, and Dejan Cvikic Collaborative Plant Breeding for Organic Agricultural Systems in Developed Countries; Julie C. Dawson, Pierre Riviere, Jean-Francois Berthellot, Florent Mercier, Patrick de Kochko, Nathalie Galic, Sophie Pin, Estelle Serpolay, Mathieu Thomas, Simon Giuliano, and Isabelle Goldringer Phenotypic Changes in Different Spinach Varieties Grown and Selected under Organic Conditions; Estelle Serpolay, Nicolas Schermann, Julie Dawson, Edith T. Lammerts van Bueren, Isabelle Goldringer, and Veronique Chable Part IV: Environmental Effects of Organic Agriculture Soil Enzyme Activities, Microbial Communities, and Carbon and Nitrogen Availability in Organic Agroecosystems Across an Intensively-Managed Agricultural Landscape; Timothy M. Bowles, Veronica Acosta-Martinez, Francisco Calderon, and Louise E. Jackson Nitrate Leaching from Intensive Organic Farms to Groundwater; O. Dahan, A. Babad, N. Lazarovitch, E. E. Russak, and D. Kurtzman Improving Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Crops for Sustainable Agriculture; Bertrand Hirel, Thierry Tetu, Peter J. Lea, and Frederic Dubois
- Author BiographyKimberly Etingoff's background includes city and regional planning, farming, food systems programming, sociology, and urban geography. She studied at the University of Rochester, New York, and Tufts University, Boston, Massachusetts, and has done extensive field work with food systems and agricultural sociology. She has been writing and editing academic and educational books on topics such as nutrition, farming, and aspects of sociology for more than ten years.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.